Terms & Conditions of Hire
Confirmation, payment & security
- Bookings will be confirmed once a $50 deposit has been received via direct deposit to BSB 064424 Account 10580317 INO Rachael Fitzgerald T/A Laser Tag Parties
- Full payment is due five days prior to the function date via direct deposit. No laser tag equipment, party supplies or related services will be provided until full payment of these goods and services has been received.
- Credit card and drivers license details are required to be held on file as security in case of loss or damage to the equipment. In the event of any of the hire equipment being damaged, the replacement costs, as listed below and notified by us, will be deducted from this credit card.
- The interest of the client in the equipment is as hirer only and the client agrees not to part with, dispose of, encumber or assign any interest or create any lien in respect of the equipment.
- In the event of a function being cancelled more than two weeks prior to the function date, the deposit is fully refundable.
- Functions cancelled within two weeks of the function date are not refundable.
- Function dates may be changed (subject to availability), due to wet weather, at no charge.
- Neither party shall be liable for any failure or delay in the delivery of the equipment, if such delay or default is caused by conditions beyond its control including, but not limited to, Acts of God, Government restrictions, wars, insurrections and/or any other cause beyond the reasonable control of either party.
- Laser Tag Parties shall have the right at any time to repossess the equipment for any reason.
Software & Hardware Settings
- The standard software settings that the equipment is hired with, are designed for birthday parties, vacation care, etc. and blocks access to team and games settings.
- Changing these settings can result in phasers not tagging each other or phasers becoming invulnerable.
- We recommend using the standard software settings and take no responsibility for equipment failing due to user error caused by misuse of the advanced settings.
Liability Release & Assumption of Risk
- Please note that there are inherent risks involved in laser tag activities. By accepting these terms and conditions the client acknowledges that they personally and voluntarily assume the risks of any harm, trauma, injury or damage they may suffer to themselves or others participating at the function location, whether foreseen or unforeseen, in connection with the activities.
- The client will indemnify Laser Tag Parties against all claims by any party or parties for damage suffered howsoever caused arising from the use of the equipment.
- The client will not use any information obtained or created through Laser Tag Parties for any illegal or unlawful purpose.
- Laser Tag Parties will not sell or give your personal details to any third parties.
- The client agrees that Laser Tag Parties may use the information provided to send you information about our products and services in the ordinary course of our business.
- The business may take photos at the client’s function for promotional use, including the Laser Tag Parties website and facebook pages, unless you advise us that you do not wish for this to happen.
Damage & Breakages
- The client is responsible for the conscientious use of the equipment, in accordance with the instructions provided.
- The client is responsible for repairs, loss or damage of the equipment, as outlined in the Replacement Costs schedule below and will report to Laser Tag Parties within 24 hours of the hire date, any damage to the equipment or any event which may give rise to a claim by any person against any party for injuries to persons or damage to property arising out of the use of the equipment.
- Care should be taken to avoid dropping the phasers upside down as this impacts the sensors.
- The phasers can be used in light rain but are not to me submerged. In the event of light rain, care should be taken to keep the phasers horizontal to avoid water running into the components.
- If the client has breached any of the hire terms and conditions they shall be liable to the business for loss or damage to the equipment and to any third party for damages incurred.
- The client will not use the equipment whilst under the influence of drugs or intoxicating liquor.
The laser tag equipment is extremely robust but if something is damaged or lost, in line with your acceptance of these terms and conditions you will be responsible for the cost/s as follows:
- Phaser - $650
- Electronics if submerged in water - $400
- Medic box - $750
- Head mounted sensor - $110
- Phaser mounted sensor - $40
- Phaser antenna - $20
- Bandana - $3
- Headband - $3
- Camo costume - $20
- Camo nets - $20